Sealy makes many different Legacy Collection beds, designed to provide different levels of comfort and featuring various comfort layers.
Sealy Legacy Collection ― An elegant masterpiece that combines precision engineering with outstanding aesthetics, and provides an indulgent sleep that allows you to wake up feeling refreshed.
The comfort components listed below are included in most, but not all, Sealy Legacy Collection:
- Responsive Support Technology Ti (ReST Ti) System
- ComfortCore® Plus
- Smartex Fabric Treatment
- UniCased® XT Edge Support
- Duraflex® Foundation
- LiftRight® Handle
- StayTight® Foundation Cover
- Exquisitely hand-made
- 100% Made-in-Australia
ReST Titanium Support
- Ultimate back support.
- Sealy’s Responsive Support Technology uniquely provides three stages of support for a perfect night’s rest.
- First the SynerFlex® surface microconforms to the body, gently providing initial cradling. Then the SRx® innercore provides a graduated response to finally transition to the deep-down correct support the body needs allowing you to completely relax and recover.
- Made with Titanium alloy for extra strength and long-lasting performance.
- Sealy’s unique ComfortCore Plus features gel-infused visco elastic foam in the centre of the mattress for superior conformance.
- This densified centre third conforms to the lower back where it’s needed most, and the combination of gel and visco elastic creates a luxurious and comfortable sleep environment.
Smartex Fabric Treatment
- A dynamic textile treatment that acts on the temperature of the sleep environment by dispersing heat and moisture so you can sleep cooler and more comfortably.
Unicased® XT Edge Support
- Only from Sealy – a coil-inspired edge support system that creates a seamless transition from the mattress edge to the support system.
- It offers ultimate stability, resulting in minimized partner disturbance.
- Durable base with limited deflection modules to disperse pressure and prevent motion transfer.
- A stable foundation that extends the life of your mattress.
Innovation – It’s the Little Things
- We’ve taken support to a new level with innovative features that truly support your life.
- Wrap handles are located on each corner and side of the mattress as additional gripping points to make moving your mattress easier.
- Clever rubberised fabric cover that grips your sheets to help keep them in place for a tidier looking bed.
High Quality and Finish
Sealy Posturepedic Legacy combines precision engineering with outstanding aesthetics. It is both stunningly contemporary and timelessly elegant, and provides an indulgent sleep that allows you to wake up feel refreshed.
Made in Australia
Sealy Posturepedic is proudly Australian Made and Owned. The bed you choose is made to order locally, in one of Sealy’s five manufacturing centres. The Sealy Components Division produces the innerspring systems, fibre fills, and foundations. Materials are sourced from Australian manufacturers where possible.
Sealy’s Research & Development
Many beds look the same. But when you examine the design and quality of the components, they can be worlds apart.
Sealy leads the bedding industry in research and development. Decades of research and development have led to patented technology that lies at the heart of our current product range.
The Sealy Research and Development Centre tests every component to stringent quality standards. Beds are required to perform to the highest durability and performance benchmarks. Sealy’s R&D centre is NATA accredited to comply with Australian Standards.
This way you’ll enjoy a great night’s sleep and the benefits of Sealy quality and durability.
Custom-made size is available. For details, please visit our stores.
* The above measures are approximations. Variance of +/- 1.27cm should be accepted.