Sealy makes many different Sealy Posturepedic beds, designed to provide different levels of comfort and featuring various comfort layers.
Sealy Prestige Collection ― A bed that gives you a great night’s sleep with a new level of luxury.
The comfort components listed below are included in most, but not all, Sealy Prestige Collection mattresses:
- SRx Titanium® Support
- UniCased® XT Edge Support
- Duraflex® Foundation
- LiftRight® Handle
SRx Titanium® Support
The SRx Titanium® coil is a revolutionary technology that Senses your body’s weight and Responds with initial conforming support, then provides the extra correct support your body needs. Allowing your muscles to relax and recover while you sleep.
The SRx coil is made from Titanium alloy. Titanium is light, incredibly strong, and durable. It can be found in high-tech applications used in the aerospace and medical industries.
UniCased® XT Edge Support
- Only from Sealy – a coil-inspired edge support system that creates a seamless transition from the mattress edge to the support system.
- It offers ultimate stability, resulting in minimized partner disturbance.
- The center third of the mattress has been densified with a layer of latex to disperse pressure as it conforms and moulds to the important lower part of the back.
- Provides the best conformance to every part of the body.
- Durable base with limited deflection modules to disperse pressure and prevent motion transfer.
- A stable foundation that extends the life of your mattress.
LiftRight® Wrap Handles
Wrap handles are located on each corner and side of the mattress as additional gripping points to make moving your mattress easier.
StayTight® Foundation Cover
Clever rubberised fabric cover that grips your sheets to help keep them in place for a tidier looking bed.
High Quality Fit and Finish
Premium knits, LiftRight Wrap Handles, designer foundations, and silver glides plus corner guards provide a superior aesthetic appeal.
Made in Australia
Sealy Posturepedic is proudly Australian Made and Owned. The bed you choose is made to order locally, in one of Sealy’s five manufacturing centres. The Sealy Components Division produces the innerspring systems, fibre fills, and foundations. Materials are sourced from Australian manufacturers where possible.
Sealy’s Research & Development
Many beds look the same. But when you examine the design and quality of the components, they can be worlds apart.
Sealy leads the bedding industry in research and development. Decades of research and development have led to patented technology that lies at the heart of our current product range.
The Sealy Research and Development Centre tests every component to stringent quality standards. Beds are required to perform to the highest durability and performance benchmarks. Sealy’s R&D centre is NATA accredited to comply with Australian Standards.
This way you’ll enjoy a great night’s sleep and the benefits of Sealy quality and durability.
* The above measures are approximations. Variance of +/- 1.27cm should be accepted.