We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by emailing us at [email protected]
Alternatively you may call us on +852 2579 9000 – this telephone number will be open to receive calls between Monday and Friday, from 10am to 6pm (excluding Public Holidays).
Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice.
Collection of Personal Information
Sealy does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To provide a direct contact to our bedding consultants to provide better consultation service on how to select mattress
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
Security of Your Personal Information
SEALY ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from Sealy website. In exceptional circumstances Sealy may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. Sealy is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Sealy please contact us at www.sealy.com.hk/contact-sealy and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Sealy, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with in Sealy you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
As part of the above, Sealy may use Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising, including but not restricted to the following: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Using the Google Ads Settings, you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Sealy also uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online; third-party vendors, including Google, may show Sealy ads on sites across the Internet. Sealy and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors’ past visits to Sealy, as well as report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to Sealy.
Sealy reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]